Decarb Lunch: Oct 2022, UBC’s Latest & Greatest: Passive House, All-Electric and SolarNovember 1, 2022
BC Energy Step Code Newsletter
The BC Energy Step Code newsletter is a monthly bulletin that keeps government, industry, and utility stakeholders informed of recent and upcoming developments with the BC Energy Step Code. It is produced by ZEBx on behalf of the Capacity Building and Communications Subcommittee of the Energy Step Code Council with contributions provided by various stakeholders.
November 2022 Edition
The latest edition features:
- End of BCBC Public Review Period – the Building and Safety Standards Branch
- Wet West Coast: The Nuxalk Nation Housing Initiative – Zero Energy/Emissions Buildings Learning Centre at BCIT
- Building A Legacy North’s Repository of Cold-Climate Resources – Community Energy Association
- Energy Step Code and Carbon Pollution Metrics Reports – Building and Safety Standards Branch
- Case Study: Oso Development – Zero Emissions Building Exchange (ZEBx)
- The latest events from the BC Green Building Calendar
Click below to read more
Want to receive the BC Energy Step Code monthly bulletin directly in your inbox?