View industry events, share knowledge about zero emission buildings
or get in touch to add your own event to our calendar.
SEED: Design Workshop #1
June 16 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
From the event website:
We will be hosting a series of Design Workshops over the next few months – we’re looking for industry experts, architects, designers, builders, manufacturers to join us and provide insight and influence to the SEED Program development.
WHAT IS SEED?
- Complete model showing how to build homes that are climate neutral
- Collaborative, prescriptive and open-sourced method for sustainable, healthy buildings .
- For single-family, duplex, townhomes, low-rise, midrise, and Indigenous and marginalized communities
- Significant reduction in carbon emissions to support upcoming building code requirements mandating net-zero ready by 2030
- Reduction of timelines and costs compared to standard construction
(Deep study on two prefabricated, timber, highly efficient, repeatable buildings)